Monday, September 29, 2014

{The Honest Company Diaper Review}

While I was pregnant, I did a ton of research on diapers. And while I cloth diaper a lot, there are times when you just need a good disposable. So, while building my diaper stash I discovered The Honest Company. They manufacture a ton of products, and most are organic or have environmentally friendly ingredients. 

Their diapers are my favorite out of all the diapers we've tried. They are super absorbent and durable. Nolan has only "blown out" of 1 of their diapers, and trust me he's great at testing them. We started out in their newborn diapers, and have since progressed to Size 1's. Both sizes have fit him so well, and his little bum looks adorable in them. One of the fun things about Honest diapers, is all the patterns them come in! Holy cuteness overload, batman! So far, we've had giraffes, plaid, camo, and jungle animal diapers. It's true that nobody really sees his diapers, so a pattern isn't really "necessary," but I'm always looking for a way to add a little pizazz to my everyday life. What could be better?!


Recently, we decided to try their bundle package. For a monthly fee they send you a month's worth of diapers and wipes. You can log in, and choose which patterns and sizes you want, and then they ship it all to you easy peasy. Yes, they are a tad more expensive than normal diapers, but for me the comfort of knowing Nolan isn't sitting in a diaper with tons of chemicals makes me feel better about him wearing a disposable. 


So if you are looking for a quality, plant based, toxin free diaper, I can't recommend Honest diapers enough. Here in Kentucky, you can find them at Buy Buy Baby, or Target. Or you can order them online at https://www.honest.com. 

Oh, and this post wasn't sponsored. It's just my thoughts and opinions I thought some of you might find helpful. :) 

Nolan says, "Two thumbs up!" 

Happy changing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment