Friday, September 26, 2014

{Thankful Friday}

I've been a bad blogger this week. What can I say, the parenthood roller coaster  still exhausts me. Some days it takes all my effort to survive, and possibly make it an hour without getting baby spit up, or baby crap on me, plus trying to avoid  being sprayed with urine. (Nothing makes me jump higher than the surprise of warm baby pee on my leg.) But without further ado.....

Today I'm thankful for.....

- Red leaves littering my yard and driveway from our sugar maples.
- My hydroflask, and cold h2o.
- Matilda (or Tillie for short) - AKA my Medela pump
- Surprise letters from a friend via snail mail. (Getting mail is seriously a thrill!)
- New glasses! 
- Sweet baby feet
- FaceTime, so my son and nephew can finally meet, and I can chat with my brother. 
- The crisp fall air. Mornings are simply delish! 
- Apples and peanut butter

Happy Friday, loved ones! What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment